Golden’s Premier Gas Line Installation Company
It may seem incongruous, but natural gas heating is the province of the experienced plumber.
Choosing the right plumbing company to install your natural gas system is crucial to ensuring your home has enough heat during the winter months. With Midwest Plumbing, you have a company that you can count on to provide gas line installation in Golden, Colorado.
Installing a new line is a multi-process requiring collaboration between gas companies, local inspectors, and our reliable plumbing company. The steps for connecting a home to a new line go as follows:
- First, we will locate the main gas line for your address and then notify the local gas company of our intent to connect to it.
- We will then conduct a site survey to calculate how much natural gas and physical piping your home will need.
- After gathering permits, we will begin work by marking all utilities around the property, digging trenches and assembling the pipeline.
- Once installed and assembled, we will connect the non-working gas meter on the home exterior.
- City inspectors must then sign off on the work, including the gas meter connection.
- Once the inspector clears the work, our installation experts will move inside the home and connect all gas systems and appliances to the line.
- After a second interior inspection is signed off, we can turn on the gas.
Midwest Plumbing is happy to offer gas line services to the Golden, Colorado community. We understand that this type of project requires haste and precision, and we are confident in our ability to provide an installation that will last.
Whether gas line installation services, repair or replacement, all our projects come with a one-year warranty on materials and labor. Contact Midwest Plumbing today to start your gas line installation.
Gas Line Repair Done Right
If you already have a gas line in your home and have problems, our plumbing repair experts at Midwest Plumbing can help. We will come to your home and perform a gas line inspection to determine what is causing the problem. In many cases, we can perform a gas line repair service without replacing it entirely.
If the line is too damaged or old, we recommend gas line replacement. If you need gas line repair or replacement, call Midwest Plumbing today. We will provide you with a gas line replacement estimate before beginning any work.
Gas Leak Detection Is Serious, Call The Experts First
In the world of plumbing, gas leaks are no laughing matter. Finding a leak is dangerous; gas can kill and require immediate attention to ensure that they do not. Here are some signs that your home might be experiencing a gas leak:
- Hissing sound; natural gas is pressurized during delivery to the home meaning any leak will hiss as it slowly diffuses inside or outside the home
- Rotten egg smell: natural gas smell is similar to rotten eggs. Too much of that odor can cause lightheadedness and nausea.
- Dying vegetation; natural gas is toxic to plants. A gas leak is probable if you find an unnatural dead spot of grass outside combined with the above factors.
If you ever have gas leak concerns, you need a trusted plumbing company to come out and inspect your home for the source of the leak. Midwest Plumbing is here to give you peace of mind.
Founded in 2021, our professional plumbing team wasn’t born yesterday! With over ten years of experience in the local plumbing industry, we have natural gas leak detection technology that can help us find the source of your gas leak. With upfront pricing, fast response times and excellent customer service, we will take care of repairing it quickly and safely.
From youth comes vigor, and we are committed to ensuring this vital work is done safely and efficiently for all. Midwest Plumbing is a plumbing professional that you can trust. We are licensed, insured and bonded to help you resolve pressing plumbing issues such as gas line maintenance, water filtration, sump pump repair and more.
Do not hesitate to call us if you think you might be experiencing a natural gas leak or other plumbing emergency in your home.